The city will grow...That is for sure...But I do not agree with retaining its beauty.Where is the land? We have already started utilizing the paddy field for contruction. This will lead to a concrete jungle losing all the greenary of our district.
Well!! Muthuraj thanx for commenting...U hve told is true..But things shuld be done in such a way tat greenery stil remain there..
Dai good ones da..I never knew you got a talent to do something like this...keep up the work...dont stop it....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The city will grow...That is for sure...But I do not agree with retaining its beauty.
Where is the land? We have already started utilizing the paddy field for contruction. This will lead to a concrete jungle losing all the greenary of our district.
Well!! Muthuraj thanx for commenting...U hve told is true..But things shuld be done in such a way tat greenery stil remain there..
Dai good ones da..I never knew you got a talent to do something like this...keep up the work...dont stop it....
Post a Comment